Jack of All Trades and Master of None



Hi Frns,
Jack of all Trades is used for a person who is competent with many skills but is not a master in any of them.
Wondering why this post? 
Just a minute,bcoz its just not a cooking blog. Its way more that that. Its about all the things i love to do. Its about my hobbies, my adventures.


You know specialization isn't always a good thing. I know its a point arguing but how about being a Jack of all trades and master in many...?? Is it possible?? I think its necessary today in the modern world. 


1) Its the specialization in one field which leads to boredom. 
    I usually get bored if i continue doing the same thing again and again even   
    if its the one i love to do. There has to be a change. How about u friends??
2) Being a master of many breeds in a lot of confidence 
    If i enjoy doing lot of things, its fun too and boosts in me to go way
    beyond my imagination.


I personally loves cooking,sketching, writing poems, playing badminton and TT, and doing any kind of craft work.

Comments

Popular Posts